Sunday, December 5, 2010

How can I be...

Sundays are absolutely amazing for me. No matter what mood I am in I always come home after church just feeling so hopeful and uplifted. Today was testimony Sunday and I loved sitting there and listening to these people testify of Jesus Christ. It is very sweet to see these people just pour their heart out to anyone who will listen. I love feeling the spirit. I am truly so thankful for the tender mercies of the Lord.
Some brethren from my ward sang a wonderful song that I just have to share with you guys. I am a fan of the song. It is called "How can I be". I posted a video of it. This song inspires me to be of courage and reminds me of the work that we have to do. This week I challenge myself to be more like Jesus Christ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment