Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This week has been a drag! I woke up on the 24th with the worst sinus headache. I had so much planned for the 24th but I just couldn't even move. Gaby came to my rescue and gave me some medication and even made me tea! All I remember was taking the medicine and taking a sip of tea and then off I went into dreamland. I woke up later that day and got ready for the festivities but I was not feeling too good. I am still sick but getting better today. I love you NyQuil!! I think that my immune system is failing me. The other day I was reading an article that said that if you exercised at least 25 minutes four times a day you could  avoid getting sick. They are wrong! I have been sick even at times when I have been exercising constantly. Today I decided that I need to start eating better and taking vitamins. I even contemplated on quitting chocolate and there is a support group for that! I am still thinking about it but for now I bought some vitamin B12 and Vitamin C! Here is to a healthier me! No more colds. I think I'll put this under my new years resolutions for 2011. Goal #879 Avoid getting colds! Be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment