Sunday, December 26, 2010

My December




Oh, December how I love thee!  This month has been just wonderful. I love Christmas parties, food, family, trees, presents, the Savior, Christmas movies and the list goes on. I was in Las Vegas and LA last week. I went with an amazing group of girls. It rained the whole time that we were on vacation but we made the best of it! We had planned on going to Disneyland but that didn't happen because of the weather. Instead of Disneyland we went exploring and we even went to the West Side Story play. Man, I love plays! I need to make more time for plays. The funny thing about the trip is that Los Angeles area had a severe storm warning, flood warning and flash flood warning. It was quite the trip! It felt great to get home and to rest but I had to go to work the next day. I think that because of that I have a horrible cold but it was worth it. Christmas was great. I love it when I am surrounded by loved ones, great food, laughter and the holiday spirit. I hope that your Christmas was great too. Now that Christmas has come and is now gone I am left thinking about new years. Looking back at this past month and year it was just so great!  The memories that were made this year have a special place in my heart. This new year I want to make new adventures. Now I just have to make plans and goals so that I can make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment